[vorbis] Scheduled Ogg streams for testing

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Sun Oct 21 12:22:45 PDT 2001

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 03:00:14PM -0400, Steven Robertson wrote:
> Get PP's one.  Go to pp666.cjb.net, or
> http://www.blorp.com/~peter/zips/in_vorbis.exe for a direct download.  It's
> a very smooth plugin, but don't use a crossfading output plugin with it.  It
> fizzles on streaming media, last time I checked.

(partially to Jack...)

I think a link to Peter's plugin should be placed a bit more
prominently on vorbis.com, since that's what many users will be
looking for anyway. Right now it's buried among lots of other programs
in the Windows software section. Perhaps a 'Quick Links' section
explicitly for this sort of stuff?

While on that subject, I think the software section should also show
what Vorbis release it is based on, to try to prevent the problems
that have been popping up of people buying software that only supports
older Vorbis.

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net>

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>