[vorbis] Multichannel files

Andreas Karlsson a.karlsson at bredband.net
Wed Nov 14 12:36:02 PST 2001

Hi Myles,

Thank you for your reply. I´m indeed very serious about trying to make
music in surround.
I find it a very intresting way to extend the expression of music. As every
one knows,
stereo is made to make the soundscape whider and more expressive, surround
will add
new ways to place the listner in the center and carry him/her away.
I´ve now read the threads and I´m not trying to make any technical
suggestions. I´m just
experssing my desire to find new fronteirs.

Regards,
Andreas Karlsson
http://www.ft2.net