[vorbis] What kind of Ogg Vorbis-services you would like to have?

Wilson defiler at null.net
Tue Nov 6 09:48:24 PST 2001

Right. The current version of EAC doesn't let you pass the
artist/title/whatever variables directly to an external encoder.

They accused us of suppressing freedom of expression.
This was a lie and we could not let them publish it.
-- Nelba Blandon, Nicaraguan Interior Ministry Director of Censorship