[vorbis] OggDrop

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Fri May 4 13:45:19 PDT 2001

> Could anybody tell me why nobody looked at my OggDrop improvements yet?

The short answer is that we've been scattered and busy.

Monty just moved, and isn't quite up on the net fulltime again, although
he's been hacking away on his branche for rc1.

Vakor is doing school and work, and helping me out with icecast.

I am concentrating on icecast, and also planning a move.

Segher got a new job, and is currently concentrating on libogg.

I'll try and make some time today or tomorrow to look at this code. It's
important to do so, as I belive you're fixing things a lot of the
support email I get is about.

jack.