[vorbis] Experimental info editor for winamp

Craig Dickson crdic at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 12:42:22 PST 2001

Matthew James Brown wrote:

> I was only thinking about changing the color.  I guess I need to
> take a poll or something.  Personally I like white but you know
> how everything is relative.

The list view's background is normally determined by the "Window" color
attribute in the Appearances tab of the Windows Display Properties control
panel applet. If you set it to a custom color, you'll be annoying anyone
(like me) who expects Windows apps to follow the rules. (Of course, Winamp
itself is a rather unique app, visually, but that's inherent in its
skin-based nature. Its non-skinned dialogs generally follow the visual
rules.)

Craig