[vorbis] Comment field spec needs to be expanded and tightened

Beni Cherniavsky scben at techst02.technion.ac.il
Tue Mar 6 00:09:43 PST 2001

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, David K. Gasaway wrote:

> The format is as described earlier.  But, as I said, I have problems
> with the poor resolution.  I have been planning to write my own
> plugin, but that hasn't ever materialized.  (BTW, did I give the
> impression it was *my* plugin - it certainly is *not*. :)  External files
> are also cool because, if I change format of the encoded music, the
> lyics don't have to change at all.

They are also cool beacuse I have encoded songs on a CD that I want to
add lyrics/metadata to them.  That's what I downloaded the Lyrics v?.??
plugin for (I guess you are talking about it too).  It's not ogg-specific
but a general player issue that external files have many uses.

--
Beni Cherniavsky <cben at crosswinds.net>
                 (also scben at t2,cben at tx in Technion)

  (/bin/ch x)^2 = (/bin/sh x)^2 + 1