[vorbis] Format comparison

Thomas Kirk thomas at arkena.com
Wed Jun 20 23:46:31 PDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 05:21:37PM -0700, Craig Dickson wrote:

> The UK is such a small market that the most amazing things get into the
> top 10. I saw a K-Tel Hits of the 70s (or something like that) in the
> NME or MM top 10 once. The kind of thing you never see in the US except
> in a late-night TV commercial or a used CD store's 50 cent bin. If you
> sell a few thousand copies in the UK, you're top 10. So what does that
> prove?

lots of consumers in the stats are braindead sheeps that are being driven
into buying loads of shit by the big record companies endless tv commercials.
But dont talk for all of us ;-)

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk
thomas at arkena.com
http://www.arkena.com

I used to work in a fire hydrant factory.  You couldn't park anywhere near
the place.
		-- Steven Wright