[vorbis] An handful of tags !

Jonathon Fowler jonof at dingoblue.net.au
Thu Jun 21 04:16:19 PDT 2001

Why would you convert your already lossily-compressed sources to another
lossy compression format anyway? Unless you reencode from the original
you're losing quality and tag formats aren't an issue unless you're
converting sources.

Jonathon
"Windows has detected that you have moved your mouse. Your
system must be restarted for this change to take effect."

Jonathon Fowler - ICQ 17263235