[vorbis] An handful of tags !

aardvaak aardvaak at ifrance.com
Fri Jun 22 04:34:16 PDT 2001

Because my file is already unperfect. If I want a perfect file, I use two
set of files. One compressed with Monkey's audio for lossless compression,
archive usage on CD-R, and one for everyday use with priority to small
size. I don't have by now a great sound gear so I don't care about quality.
But later, when I'll have money to buy kick-ass stuff, I'll be happy to
have my Monkey's Audio.