[vorbis] An handful of tags !

vrykolaka vrykolaka at ifrance.com
Thu Jun 21 03:56:42 PDT 2001

Another problem I would like to speack about : tags. Each format appears to
create its own tag.

TwinVQ and WMA tags are limited but Mp3 has a good tag system (although the
"genre" category  could be improved). Now ogg develops a new kind of
tagging. I imagine converting all my tags with thousand of tracks... real
nightmare...

Is there an authority or a project to standardiza tags ?
http://www.webstandards.org doesn't seem to be involved, and I know nowhere
else...