[vorbis] winamp plug-in with RC1 decoder

Peter Pawlowski pp_666 at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Jun 19 10:28:12 PDT 2001

Yeah, I might try to stick out_vorbis to Winamp setup or at least to
winamp.com plugins section (it's too big for Winamp setup I think). UI
selects encoding mode directly instead of some parameters which are ignored
/ used internally only to select encoding mode / only written to vorbis
header (correct me if I'm wrong). The version which is now there is somewhat
messed up, but I can't connect and upload anything new because of problems
with my internet connection.
-Peter