[vorbis] winamp plug-in with RC1 decoder

Peter Pawlowski peterpw666 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:49:28 PDT 2001

OK, my connection is messed up and I can't even get to my web site (oh well,
tough shit), but I've managed to upload new stuff to Winamp.com:
http://www.winamp.com/plugins/detail.jhtml?componentId=60647
http://www.winamp.com/plugins/detail.jhtml?componentId=67120
The encoder plug-in could be officially linked on vorbis.com I think.
Note that all the stuff on my web site can be now considered old. I'm out
for a few days so don't expect fast replies / updates.
I also have updated Cool Edit filter with RC1 codec, but I can't upload it
anywhere.
-Peter