[vorbis] VorbisExt prerelease

Beni Cherniavsky scben at techst02.technion.ac.il
Wed Jun 6 07:56:05 PDT 2001

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Warren Spits wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> VCE is undergoing a transformation. I have converted VCE into a shell
> extension and renamed it to VorbisExt. The pre-release executable and source
> code is available from:
>
> [snip]
>
> I do not intend to maintain a separate dialog based executable version. Is
> there anyone who still would want a dialog based version maintained?

How about the (semi-unofficial too) VCE integrated into the winamp plugin?
Will it be split as an independent branch?  Is it going to be developed at
all or is PP's plugin suppossed to supercede the original plugin
completely?  That wouldn't be good unless PP releases the source.

--
Beni Cherniavsky <cben at crosswinds.net>
                 (also scben at t2,cben at tx in Technion)