[vorbis] VorbisExt prerelease

Warren Spits spits at cyberdude.com
Wed Jun 6 06:05:11 PDT 2001

Hello All,

VCE is undergoing a transformation. I have converted VCE into a shell
extension and renamed it to VorbisExt. The pre-release executable and source
code is available from:

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~spitsw/VorbisExt/

Now you can change the comments of an Ogg file by pressing ALT-Enter or
right click and Properties then selecting Comments while in explorer. There
is also a new information page.

VorbisExt has not officially been released as it has not been tested
comprehensively yet. The comment writing code has been modified so please
backup your files before writing to them.

I do not intend to maintain a separate dialog based executable version. Is
there anyone who still would want a dialog based version maintained?

Please email me if there are any problems with VorbisExt.

cheers,
Warren.