[vorbis] Nullsoft Vorbis Decoder v.1.11a Bug Report

Peter Pawlowski peterpw666 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 08:45:32 PDT 2001

Sorry for the reply delay, but I didn't feel like configuring my second
email
account on fresh win2k install.
(1) & (2) are not my bugs (already reported to the right people); you can
workaround the problem by enabling 'show average bitrate' in config.
(3) - done (v1.12, not released yet)
(4) - I've already received genre lists from several sources; I think I'll
merge them and put on my website.
-Peter