[vorbis] Nullsoft Vorbis Decoder v.1.11a Bug Report

ndrw mchl grnbrg agreenbu at nyx.net
Tue Jul 3 15:21:01 PDT 2001

I'd say that Craig was referring to a different genre, actually.

edwinv <edwinv at gmx.net> wrote:
: Although I find your view pretty funny, it really is thrash metal. The
: reason for it is that the guitar players play real fast and thrash their
: guitars, so to speak. That's why it's also known as speed metal.
: Just my $0.02.
:
: edwinv
:
: Craig Dickson wrote:
:
: > Maik Merten wrote:
: >
: > > > Trash Metal
: > >
: > > I think it is spelled "Thrash Metal"...
: >
: > I don't know, I like the term "trash metal". It reminds me of those
: > really awful, backwoods-white-trash American hard rock bands of the
: > '70s, like Black Oak Arkansas.
: >
: > Craig

--