[vorbis] Re: [vorbis-dev] prebeta4 rpms

Ingo Saitz Ingo.Saitz at stud.uni-hannover.de
Tue Jan 23 12:30:44 PST 2001

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 10:28:47AM -0800, Jack Moffitt wrote:
> prebeta4 rpms (redhat 7.0 style (rpm 4.x)) up at www.vorbis.com/~jack/beta4
>
> redhat 6.2 (rpm 3.x) version going up soon

There are also rpms for redhat 6.2 on my site:

        http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~ingo/vorbis/

They are converted automatically from the Debian 2.2 packages but
do work on every glibc 2.1 based linux system (please tell me if
they don't :) They are rebuild every night if the CVS sources did
change.

Don't be afraid about the strange version numbers, I need them to
get the packages upgrading automatically. Otherwise debians
package-tool (apt) would think: 1.0beta3 < 1.0prebeta4 > 1.0beta4

    Ingo

--
"Disclosed Source" programs mean software for which the source code is
available without confidential or trade secret restrictions and for which