[vorbis] Article about Vorbis

Andrea Glorioso sama at aglorioso.com
Tue Jan 23 00:20:22 PST 2001

Hi all.

I thought you might want to know that the interview Monty was so kind
to give me appeared on <plug>www.binaryfreedom.orb</plug>, and was
later referenced by LinuxToday.  This last link was hit more or less
4,300 times - apart from my personal satisfaction I think this is a
good indication of Vorbis getting more and more attention each and
every day.

So, keep up with the good work.

When will I be able to interview you guys about tarkin? :)

Best regards,

Andrea Glorioso

--
Non e' abbastanza fare dei passi che un giorno ci porteranno ad uno
scopo, ogni passo deve essere lui stesso uno scopo, nello stesso

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>