[vorbis] Napster confirms membership charge

Robert J Lynn Jr rjlynn at crosswinds.net
Tue Jan 30 15:49:12 PST 2001

As I like to say -
Win32! Okay, i'm half open-source zealot, but we need to see the big
picture. If we want OggVorbis accepted, it needs to have all the Win32
support we can get. We've got WinAmp covered, but CDex is back at beta2
support, no? We've got a comment editor, but not a nice frontend to oggenc
(OggDrop doesnt have comment adding, afaik). If someone wants to donate
Visual C++, I'd take a dive and start to learn C++ and might just be able to
work some wonders.. lol
-Rob