[vorbis] Vorbis Comment Editor v0.1.0

berk berk at nm.ru
Mon Jan 29 10:52:49 PST 2001

Use The Source, Warren!

Replying to your mail dated Monday, January 29, 2001, 6:37:11 PM,
about "[vorbis] Vorbis Comment Editor v0.1.0":

WS> I have created a Vorbis Comment Editor for the win32 environment. It is
WS> completely untested and undoubtedly has bugs. That said, it is fairly stable
WS> and functional. It is a simple single dialog based app. I have released it
WS> under the GPL and have made code available.

IT IS GREAT actually. I think there is no need in the property sheet
version (as in todo), since everything is clean and transparent.

The only will is to activate Modify when either Name or Value is
clicked (double-clicked) in the list. Thats all I think. The rest is
best.

keep in touch. berk.
* mailto:berk at nm.ru * http://berk.nm.ru * ICQ UIN: 49516372 *
* The Go! operating system development: http://attend.to/go *