[vorbis] Suggestion!

Mark de Bokx mark at cistron.nl
Fri Jan 12 05:54:13 PST 2001

Hey guys,

Keep up the goodwork! I have a suggestion...why not make Ogg Vorbis
streamable through QTSS or Darwin Streaming server. The people at
Apple are willing to incorporate it I'm sure. Would be nice to be able
to stream Ogg Vorbis from with QTSS or Darwin Server!! Lemme know what
you think!

Regards,

Mark

--