[vorbis] Winamp plugin.

David 'Superkind' Roden superkind at uni-neukoelln.de
Tue Feb 27 00:23:52 PST 2001

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:07:27 Michael Smith wrote:
> There have been problems reported by various people - but none of the
> programmers have been seeing crash bugs when not streaming, so it makes
> it harder to track things down.

Hmm... I _think_ I have a similar problem with the b4 under Linux 2.4.0
here... I use ogg123 for playback of a whole list of files, and after the
last file was (correctly :) played, I always get a Segmentation Fault. All
the files are local (well, mounted per NFS), no streaming is used,
nonetheless ogg123 segfaults every time.

> Michael

So long,
        David

-
___
Name: David 'Superkind' Roden                        /  / _______
Mail: superkind at uni-neukoelln.de                    /  /_/  ____/
ICQ: 3017094                                        \___   __/
IRCNet: #Berlin                                     ==== \_/ ======
                                                    Logout fascism!