[vorbis] Announce: VCE v0.1.2

Matthew James Brown mbrown at hotteam.org
Fri Feb 23 11:01:53 PST 2001

Hi,

I had made a vorbis plugin for the pre-sdk that the winamp people had
distributed.  The code was terrible but it worked well enough.  The plugin
worked with their sample testbed called Tempura.  Tempura was a very early
form of winamp3.  Unfortunatly they have yet to release an updated copy of
their in/out sdk, so things have kind of come to a halt.  Brennan (winamp3
lead programmer) claims to be releasing an update in the next few weeks.
I'll try again then.  You are right though, it is easier to program a plugin
for winamp3 then say any of the earlier winamps.

Take it easy,

Matt Brown