[vorbis] some more questions and an emergency

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Mon Feb 19 23:40:08 PST 2001

>   I'm coming to the end of my article and I'm describing how to set up
> Icecast for streaming MP3s and Vorbis files. Is there any way I can
> retrieve the beta or CVS Icecast 2.0 to test it for this article ? My
> draft deadline is this Friday, it would be good to have it before then,
> but I do have some lag time before publication.

There are some directions on how to get the new icecast up and going.
You definately need them if you've never used bitkeeper before :)

http://216.27.176.46/~jack/icecast.html

That will probably disappear later to day, to appear at
http://i.cantcode.com/~jack/icecast.html when the bandwidth here gets
straightened out.

Feel free to email me directly for help and I'll make sure you get what
you need before Friday.

Thanks for the support :)

jack.