[vorbis] some more questions and an emergency

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Tue Feb 20 07:21:03 PST 2001

Greetings:

  Again, many thanks for the directions given me by members of this
group. I've successfully built and installed the latest CVS OggVorbis
code (as of 20 Feb 2001) and have been creating and playing my own OGG
files. However, I have a question about retrieving Icecast 2.0.

  I'm coming to the end of my article and I'm describing how to set up
Icecast for streaming MP3s and Vorbis files. Is there any way I can
retrieve the beta or CVS Icecast 2.0 to test it for this article ? My
draft deadline is this Friday, it would be good to have it before then,
but I do have some lag time before publication.

  Many thanks in advance for any help you can give me !

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net