[vorbis] (Classical) Request for Standardization of expandedTAGS

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Fri Dec 14 12:24:01 PST 2001

No, I actually don't care about cddb.  Next project is convincing freedb
to support the extended tag set.  You can put a DISPLAY tag in your ogg
files; players can support if they want.  The standard won't explicitly
recommend this; it doesn't fall within the scope of the stated goals of
the standard.

Jonathan

Proposed Standard: http://209.53.17.13/~djw/ogg-tags.txt