[vorbis] Newbie here/batch encoding

Joe Sweeney muaddib54 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:28:07 PDT 2001

Hi everyone. I just discovered Ogg Vorbis and I AM IMPRESSED. Here's my
question: I want to encode a batch of wavs and I'm not sure how to do it
using command line. (The drag n drop version doesn't seem to want to work
for me so I won't bother with it.) Anyway, I know the command line has the
option "-s" for a series of input files but I'm not sure how to use it. Will
someone give me an example of a command I would use for a batch of files? I
*really* want to avoid typing in a hundred different song titles.

Thanks,
Joe Sweeney
muaddib54 at hotmail.com
ICQ:127134575