[vorbis] Where to send examples of poor encoding?

bart hardley flatulentfox at anonymous.to
Sun Oct 15 16:11:18 PDT 2000

I've been playing around with vorbis quite a bit lately, and I've hit on a few chunks of audio where the encoder falls down.  I imagine that the developers will want to hear these and I'm just wondering - perhaps there is already some procedure setup for submitting these samples?  Maybe there's a vorbis idrive/incoming ftp site or something?