[vorbis] Comment editor?

Alexander Hvostov vulture at aoi.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 28 20:25:39 PDT 2000

Michael,

I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with the Ogg Vorbis API, but go ahead and
send me the sources anyway, and I'll see if I can make anything of
them. I'll be sure to send you my patches if I do manage to implement the
user interface...

Regards,

Alex.

---
PGP/GPG Fingerprint:
  EFD1 AC6C 7ED5 E453 C367  AC7A B474 16E0 758D 7ED9