[vorbis] Vorbisonic (fwd)

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Sat Jul 29 18:34:22 PDT 2000

------- Forwarded Message
From: "Eric Weiss" <eric at soundeffective.com>
Subject: Vorbisonic
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:05:27 -0400

Hi,

Just wanted to inform you about Vorbisonic.
http://www.vorbisonic.com

Please keep me updated on the technology. I have several hundred signed bands
and thousands of tracks that will be featured on Vorbisonic in the coming
months.

I am totally into supporting Vorbis and gearing my creative professional
clients
toward supporting it as well ( we are mostly a music licensing company/ label
).

Thanks!

Eric Weiss
SoundEffecitve.com