[vorbis] Comment editor?

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Jul 28 20:11:31 PDT 2000

At 02:00 PM 7/28/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Is there an Ogg Vorbis comment editor out there, to edit the comment
>fields in an already-written Ogg Vorbis stream/file?

I wrote a simple comment editor a few weeks back to do exactly this. It's
more or less unusable though - the actual comment reading/rewriting code
works fine, but I didn't bother finishing the user interface code, so it's
pretty painful.

If you're a programmer, I'll willingly send you the code to do what you
want with it - it wouldn't be terribly hard to fix it to make it useful. If
not, it wouldn't be much use in the current state.

Michael