[vorbis] File Extension .OGG

David Balazic david.balazic at uni-mb.si
Thu Jul 6 03:30:49 PDT 2000

Extensions with dots in them just doesn't work in NT4.
If i register .foo.bar then windoze converts it into
.foobar .
As for registering more apps for the same type , it is possible
in NT4 too and I guess in win9x also.
Just open the "File Types" dialog, select the type ,
"Edit..." and under "Actions:" click "New".

I like the idea of launcher very much.
A thing like this should pe part of the OS ( or the shell ) !

David Balazic