[vorbis] problems with the winamp plugin

Aaron Porter aaron at javasource.org
Fri Dec 8 17:28:42 PST 2000

The HTTP streaming never made it into the plugin. :-(

I guess I'll add it (again) to the current WinAmp plugin source and make it available from my site. I'll let everybody know when it's back in.

Aaron

  The big one is that it was sped up by a factor of 4 or more. That's a
  pretty compelling reason to upgrade. It may also have some rudimentary http
  streaming ability (I'm not sure whether that was in beta2 or not. It may
  not work correctly).