[vorbis] problems with the winamp plugin

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Dec 8 17:56:38 PST 2000

At 06:28 PM 12/8/00 -0700, you wrote:
>   The HTTP streaming never made it into the plugin.  :-(   I guess I'll
>add it (again) to the current WinAmp  plugin source and make it available
>from my site. I'll let everybody know when  it's back in.   Aaron

I just looked. Seems that it didn't make it into the official builds. It's
definately in CVS (and has been for ages). Since early september, from
looking at cvs logs.

I guess Jack never added it to the official project files (which I don't
use, so I never noticed this).

Michael

p.s. You're using html mail. Please don't.