[Vorbis-dev] Multi-channel labels in Vorbis comments

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Fri Nov 25 02:08:56 PST 2011

Hi ogg.k,

>> Do you know of any playback app that supports the audio output of
>> oggz-merge?
>
> Most should. Output from oggz merge should not be much different from
> the output of another program which writes already muxed audio.

I did wonder if having separate stereo streams inside an Ogg container
would make it easier to process them independently. But then we would
have the potential for the streams to get out of sync (for example if we
loop one stream, or if we use an effect which adds latency to only one
stream).

Cheers!

Daniel