[Vorbis-dev] Again: Next libvorbis release?

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu Mar 5 21:52:34 PST 2009

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> Why didn't I do that then? Well, in an attempt to get htlatex use the
> PNG version and pdflatex the PDF version. In the final version, I'll
> change it to executing "  \DeclareGraphicsExtensions{.png}" *only*
> when using htlatex -- this is not difficult, just not yet done.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

> Fixed. Note that I converted it straight from the Docbook, where it is
> the same way.

Bugs all around!

> Another thing some people might find annoying are the boxes that
> surround all hyperlinks in the PDF. I can turn this off, or
> alternatively, make the link *text* colored. The colors themselves are
> also customizable. Just tell me what you prefer.

It's true, I was annoyed by the boxes. (Great for debugging though!)
I'd vote for a subtle text colour change.

BTW, Apple's Preview.app doesn't show the boxes like evince does.

And sure, it makes sense to make formatting improvements in separate passes.

The formulas should be checked against the source code. And possibly
the history. Most of the differences are cosmetic though. The only
serious difference I notices with the subscript index being $2j$ or
$2j+1$. Or did I miss something?

> 2) Assuming I fix the points Ralph mentioned above (and whatever other
> stuff you guys through at me, assuming it is reasonable), who is
> responsible for deciding whether this get

It works for me. Anyway else have an opinion, yay or nay?

 -r