[Vorbis-dev] Again: Next libvorbis release?

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Fri Mar 6 01:14:27 PST 2009

Here's what I have as a build system patch.

pdflatex and htlatex both work for me on Ubuntu 9.04. However, my
older MacOS 10.4 machine with TeX Live 2007, htlatex fails with:

  ! Undefined control sequence.
  \xref #1->\autoref {#1}, ``\nameref
                                      {#1}''
  l.10 \xref{vorbis:spec:codec}

And so on. Given this problem I've left the building the documentation
off by default, and kept the generated doc files in svn for now.

Also 'make distcheck' fails on the Ubuntu machine because automake
0.10.2 cleverly notices that the build documentation isn't cleared by
distclean. Ideas for working around that would be welcome.

FWIW,
 -r

P.S. Oops, the Makefile.am patch have a line to remove
Vorbis_I_spec.aux. That's a voodoo test from debugging the htlatex
problem on MacOS, and isn't needed.