[Vorbis-dev] Again: Next libvorbis release?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:35:22 PST 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:
> In the meantime, since LaTeX was not excluded explicitly
(...)
> I didn't want to spend a huge amount of time on this,
> unless I know it has a realistic chance of being accepted as a
> solution...

Hi.  LaTeX is likely the better solution for the Vorbis documentation.
 It was already proposed at least twice since this issue started, its
tools are more mature and, moreover, it's what the Theora
documentation uses.

I don't think anybody would oppose the conversion.  If you'd like to
have a go at it you'll have my gratitude, for what it's worth.

-Ivo