[Vorbis-dev] Next libvorbis release?

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 07:18:51 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 6:02 AM, Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought we had this same problem with libTheora: That debian has a
> broken docbook install which Ubuntu doesn't bother fixing?

A few hours ago I came across a mailing list archive where someone
mentioned Debian's DocBook support being quite broken.  I don't recall
how long ago that was posted though.

I was just now delighted to discover that the following will make a
nice PDF of The ZooLib Cookbook on Mac OS X:

fop -xml cookbook.xml -xsl
/opt/local/share/xsl/docbook-xsl/fo/docbook.xsl -pdf cookbook.pdf

I'm using the docbook tools available from MacPorts.

In the next day or two I'd be happy to try out the current Vorbis SVN
with Ogg Frog if that would be helpful.

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com

   I'm looking for a job in Silicon Valley:
     http://www.goingware.com/resume/cover-letter.html