[Vorbis-dev] Next libvorbis release?

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 06:02:58 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 5:36 AM, Erik de Castro Lopo
<mle+la at mega-nerd.com> wrote:
> Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:
>
>> What I know: last time I tried to do a pre-release, I couldn't get the
>> documentation to build.
>
> I've now tried building the documentation on a number of systems
> from current Debian testing through to an Ubuntu Dapper system
> (the oldest I have access to). All failed.
>
> Does anyone know which set of tools were the last to successfully
> build the docs?

Am I doing it wrong?
-rw-rw-r-- 1 gmaxwell gmaxwell 172030 2009-02-05 08:57 Vorbis_I_spec.html
-rw-rw-r-- 1 gmaxwell gmaxwell 409861 2009-02-05 08:57 Vorbis_I_spec.pdf

They appear to build fine on Fedora 10.

I thought we had this same problem with libTheora: That debian has a
broken docbook install which Ubuntu doesn't bother fixing?