[Vorbis-dev] Next libvorbis release?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Thu Feb 5 02:36:22 PST 2009

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:

> What I know: last time I tried to do a pre-release, I couldn't get the
> documentation to build.

I've now tried building the documentation on a number of systems
from current Debian testing through to an Ubuntu Dapper system
(the oldest I have access to). All failed.

Does anyone know which set of tools were the last to successfully
build the docs?

> There's a months-old thread about that which
> I can't bother to track down on the archives,

I think this must be it:

    http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/vorbis-dev/2008-November/019651.html

> but anyhow, the
> situation stood that someone would convert the entire thing to HTML to
> go around the docbook problems.

If someone tells me whats required, I'll have a crack at it.

Erik