[Vorbis-dev] 5.1 surround channel coupling

Sebastian Olter qduaty at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 11:42:12 PST 2007

2007/2/21, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves <justivo at gmail.com>:
> Was the above patch for oggenc already applied, or at the very least tested?

There are Windows binaries of the modified oggenc for both CPU
architectures and I can provide them if needed.

> now we just need working code to make Ambisonics on
> Vorbis a reality, starting with oggenc.

Yesterday I have finished writing the ambisonic pan filter for oggenc.
Before I send it to trac, I want to test these new functions for bugs.
If you think it is valuable to submit a not-well-tested patch right
now, I could post it here.