[Vorbis-dev] 5.1 surround channel coupling

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:17:21 PST 2007

On 2/21/07, Sebastian Olter <qduaty at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/2/21, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves <justivo at gmail.com>:
> > Was the above patch for oggenc already applied, or at the very least tested?
>
> There are Windows binaries of the modified oggenc for both CPU
> architectures and I can provide them if needed.

That question was actually for the oggenc maintainer, but thanks for
the feedback.

> Yesterday I have finished writing the ambisonic pan filter for oggenc.
> Before I send it to trac, I want to test these new functions for bugs.
> If you think it is valuable to submit a not-well-tested patch right
> now, I could post it here.

Well, you end up posting it regardless.  Suggestion: next time you
need/want to post code on a mailing list, it may be better to attach
it, so to avoid a message body so large.  Just a suggestion.

If you submit the patch to trac after doing more tests, you will be a
hero.  There will be tales and songs written about your feats.  And
happy days will be upon us.

-Ivo