[Vorbis-dev] Compiling libogg and libvorbis using MinGW

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 00:04:02 PST 2006

After doing "make" in libogg, do a "make install".

By default, ./configure has make install put the libraries in
/usr/local/lib.  If you're using MinGW under Cygwin, that's the right
place.  But if it's not, run ./configure with --prefix set to that
parent directory of where you want your libraries installed:

./configure --prefix=/path/to/prefix

Best,

Mike Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com