[Vorbis-dev] Re: vcedit/vorbiscomment heterogeneous streams

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 05:54:57 PST 2006

On 2/22/06, Ian Malone <ibmalone at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following changes allow vorbiscomment to read and edit the
> tags for the first occuring vorbis stream in a muxed (and
> chained) Ogg bitstream, while retaining the renormalisation.

I realised this morning that I forgot to test whether a retaggable stream
was found in the bos read. The return values of the buffer chain pushes
also need to be tested (trivial, but needed to prevent silently mangling
streams if buffer memory runs out).  Will probably look at that this
evening.

--
imalone