[Vorbis-dev] vcedit/vorbiscomment heterogeneous streams

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:21:13 PST 2006

Hi,

The following changes allow vorbiscomment to read and edit the
tags for the first occuring vorbis stream in a muxed (and
chained) Ogg bitstream, while retaining the renormalisation.

I've tested it on a number of combinations of muxed and chained
streams, using the write comments from file option for
vorbiscomment to rewrite the comment header and then cmp for
binary differences.  Seems to work so far.

Any comments/corrections?

There's the possibility of testing for other streams (with a
view to Theora/Speex), but I'm sceptical whether they can be
easily handled while retaining the renormalisation.

--
imalone