[Vorbis-dev] Ogg Player Code

Prashun Gupta prashung at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 23:29:19 PDT 2006

Hello,

In one of my recent assignments, I was asked to develop a ogg player.

I am not able to find the right repository of the source code. There are few repositories on vorbis but I am not clear which one is the right one for Windows environment.

If somebody has successfully compiled any ogg player ever, his ideas will be helpful to me.

In one of the code set, I was able to compile the decoder_example and encoder_example but how to use them is still not clear.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Prashun Gupta