[Vorbis-dev] Re: win32 sdk

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Fri Sep 24 02:46:19 PDT 2004

I've done it for all the libraries (but no examples/tools yet)...
ogg/speex/theora/vorbis

Versions
ogg 1.1.2
Speex 1.0.4
theora alpha3
vorbis 1.1.0

www.illiminable.com/th/XiphWinSDK.zip

If you want to look at it... if someone tells me where you want it uploaded
to, i'll upload it.

Also.. if the owners of those projects want to check the changes (all in the
WIN32 directory) and check them in... or let me know where in the repository
to commit them to.

Only thing besides build configs i changed, was to include a .def file for
theora so it can build a dynamic library. (That's in the win32 dir anyway)

And if someone can help me with the svn externals, i'll check the solution
files in where ever you want.

Also if the project owners tell me which tools/examples are most important
and which files they are, then i'll add them.

Cheers,

Zen.