[Vorbis-dev] packed ogss

Arc Riley arc
Thu Jul 29 09:14:50 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 04:55:26PM +0100, Tony wrote:
> One other think I wondered if anybody could clarify when I use the tool
> OggInfo on my chained files it throws up warning between each stream, saying
> that the wrong page was encountered, is this a normal thing when running
> ogginfo tool on chained oggs.

Sounds like you got duplicate serialnos.  Try running your stream
through my reserializer, see if OggInfo still complains...

svn co http://svn.xiph.org/branches/ogg2-arc
svn co http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/py-ogg2

the reserializer is in py-ogg2's examples directory.

Note that at this moment svn is down.  It should be back up soon, tho.