[vorbis-dev] 8192 frame and floo0 sample.

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Tue Feb 17 15:37:41 PST 2004

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 21:43, ÀÌÀºÁ÷ wrote:
> Hello, everybody.
> I am looking for same Ogg Vorbis file which have 8192 size frame or using
> floor0.
>
> According to the Ogg Vorbis spec, the maximum frame size is 8192.
> But I cannot find that size of frame in the Ogg Vorbis file.

There are no released encoders that produces frame sizes of 8192. You'll have
to modify an existing encoder (if you don't care about audio quality, for the
purposes of testing, then this shouldn't be too hard).

> Also I cannot find Ogg Vorbis file using floor0.

The current encoder doesn't use floor0 (and it's extremely unlikely any future
encoder will), but the old beta releases did. Download a beta encoder, and
encode a file with it.

Mike